Call 01782 652300
I am a solicitor specialising in commercial and agricultural property matters. I qualified as a solicitor in June 2015 and have been working for this team ever since. I joined the firm in 2012 after completing a degree in History and the Graduate Diploma of Law followed by the Legal Practice Course. I am also a member of the Agricultural Law Association.
I can provide advice on all aspects of commercial and agricultural property work including:
• Sales and purchases
• Options and conditional contracts
• Leases – acting for both Landlord and Tenant
• General Landlord and Tenant matters – including renewals, assignments and sub-lettings
• Commercial mortgages
• Transactions with SIPP involvement
• Farm and land sales and purchases
• Agricultural tenancies and licences
• Promotion Agreements
• Residential and commercial development
• Mineral options, leases and licences
My aim is to understand my clients’ needs and objectives and to provide a plain-spoken, sincere, efficient and commercially-aware approach, so that the outcome is a practical solution both legally and commercially.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652366.