Call 01782 652300
Personal Injury & Compensation
People unfortunately have accidents and suffer injuries in all types of different situations. You may be out in your car, walking along the pavement, working, out shopping or simply at home. You may also suffer injury while in hospital or while undergoing medical treatment.
In all of these situations, and in many more, you may have a claim for compensation. While pure “accidents” can and do happen, more often than not they could have been avoided.
If you suffer an injury or illness in circumstances where you feel that someone is at fault then make sure you choose the right solicitors to help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
You may be able to recover compensation for:
- The injury itself – including pain and suffering.
- The development of a disease such as industrial deafness, asbestosis, mesothelioma, noise induced hearing loss, vibration white finger or repetitive strain injury.
- Any financial losses caused e.g. loss of earnings
- Other expenses, e.g. car hire, travel expenses, damaged belongings or clothing, cost of care
We have teams of experts who are specialists in handling claims for compensation for injuries and diseases of all types. We will explain to you in clear and simple terms what is involved in making a claim. We may also be able to arrange rehabilitation for you at no cost to you to speed up your recovery.
We have an enviable track record in dealing with all types of cases including the most complex of cases and can be trusted to give you independent and practical advice.
Our firm is a member of the Spinal Injuries Association and Headway Panels of solicitors. Our firm is also accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Our pledge to you:
We have put together our pledge that outlines our commitments to you so you can be sure of no hidden costs or surprises when making a claim. We feel that certainty is something that our clients really value, so we will:
- Provide honest advice and support throughout the duration of your claim
- Ensure that you wont have to sign a credit agreement
- Fund insurance for your case – this means that if you lose you will not have to pay any costs
- Pay for upfront costs such as medical reports or other expert reports