Call 01782 652300
Personal Injury Claims
Unfortunately, people have accidents. As a result, they suffer injuries in all types of different situations. Our personal injury solicitors are here to help them claim financial compensation.
You may be in an accident when you’re out in your car, walking along the pavement, working, shopping or at home. You can also suffer a personal injury in hospital. In some circumstances when you are undergoing medical treatment.
Life changing accidents caused by someone else can and do happen. Yet, more often than not they should not happen. Our specialist personal injury lawyers are here to help you claim compensation.
If you feel that someone else is at fault for your injury or illness choose Tinsdills. We can provide you with trusted legal advice to claim the compensation you deserve.
What Types Of Personal Injury Claims Do We Handle?
Some of the most common types of personal injury claims we help people with include:
- Serious injury (for instance, spinal, amputation, head and brain injuries)
- Road traffic accidents
- Work accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Fatal accidents
- Accidents in public places
Would Could You Recover Compensation For?
- The personal injury itself – including long term pain and suffering.
- The development of a disease such as industrial deafness. asbestosis, mesothelioma, noise induced hearing loss, vibration white finger or repetitive strain injury.
- Any financial losses caused e.g. loss of earnings.
- Other expenses, e.g. car hire, travel expenses, damaged belongings or clothing, cost of care.
Our Expertise In Personal Injury Claims
We have teams of injury solicitors who are specialists in handling compensation cases. They cover personal injuries and diseases of all types.
We will explain to you in clear and simple terms the requirements in making a personal injury claim. We may also be able to arrange rehabilitation for you at no cost to you to speed up your recovery.
You can view our track record in dealing with personal injury cases. We have many personal injury case studies online here.
Our law firm is a member of the Spinal Injuries Association and Headway Panels of solicitors. Our firm is also accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Our pledge to you:
We have put together a pledge that outlines our commitments to you. You can be sure of no hidden costs or surprises when making a claim.
Certainty is something that our clients value, so we will:
- Provide honest advice and support throughout the duration of your claim
- Ensure that you wont have to sign a credit agreement
- Fund insurance for your case – this means that if you lose you will not have to pay any costs
- Pay for upfront costs such as medical reports or other expert reports
For a free, initial consultation about your case, call us on 01782 652300 or contact us online. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Tinsdills Solicitors – managing personal injury claims across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire.
Call us for an initial consultation
Mon to Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm