1. Once you have instructed Tinsdills Solicitors to act on your behalf you will need to provide the details of your conveyancing solicitor to the estate agent marketing your property.
2. Once we receive the memorandum of sale from the Estate Agents (if any) then we will set up a file and send our Client Care Letter out in the post to you and Contract documentation to the purchaser’s conveyancing solicitor.
3. You will need to provide your conveyancing solicitor with your original identification Documents.
4. Upon receipt of Contract documents the purchaser’s solicitor will start investigation into the property and submit searches. This may require them to raise enquires with us. The buyer’s solicitors will also have to ensure that they are in receipt of a full mortgage offer and or that the buyer’s financial arrangement are in place.
5. Once the investigation process is over then dates can be suggested for Exchange/ Completion.
Once you have instructed Tinsdills Solicitors to act on your behalf you will need to provide the details of your conveyancing solicitor to the estate agent marketing the property you wish to purchase.
Once we receive the memorandum of sale from the Estate Agents (if any) then we will set up a file and send our Client Care Letter out in the post to the client and request Contract documentation from the seller’s conveyancing solicitor.
You will need to provide your conveyancing solicitor with your original Identification Documents.
You will also need to provide Tinsdills with the arranged initial payment to enable your conveyancing solicitor to apply for the necessary searches on your prospective property.
Upon receipt of Contract documents we will start investigating the property and submit searches. We will have to be in receipt of the full mortgage offer and or ensure that your financial arrangements are in place.
Once the investigation process is over a report will be prepared and sent in the post and you will then be invited in to sign and discuss dates for Exchange and completion.
Call into your local branch or send your ID via post. Tinsdills will return it by recorded delivery. You will need to provide two form; 1 photographic and one which shows proof of address. Acceptable forms of ID are Passport (must be in date), driving license, bank statement or utility bill (no more than 3 months old). We will need to see the originals, not copied.
The Local Search will reveal any planning permissions granted or any building regulations approvals and whether the local authority are seeking enforcement action in this regard; any plans in and around the local area that may affect the property e.g. road schemes; whether the road that the property is on has been adopted by the local authority; and some charges that may be over the property.
Staffordshire and Cheshire are identified as Mining Areas (Coal and/or Brine) and the Mining Search will identify any risk of subsidence from these works and/or whether any claims have been made for the property or in close proximity of the property for subsidence arising from mining works.
The Environmental Search is mainly carried out to see whether the property is subject to any contamination risk e.g. from past uses of the land. It will also identify other issues such as ground stability, flooding and Energy and Infrastructure and whether they require further investigation.
Tinsdills Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA Number: 00620350.
Please note that during the 2018 Christmas and New Year period our offices will close on Friday 21st December 2018 at 5pm and will re-open from 9am on Thursday 27th December 2018 and Friday 28th December 2018. We will also be closed on Monday 31st December 2018 and Tuesday 1st January 2019 but will re-open as normal from 9am Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.