Call 01782 652300
I am a commercial property and agricultural solicitor and specialise in all property and land transactions. I qualified as a solicitor in June 2010 having previously worked as a paralegal in the property department. Following qualification I undertook contentious work in our litigation department before returning to the property department which is where I am now based.
I have experience in a wide range of property matters including the following:
• Sales and purchases of commercial and domestic properties both registered and unregistered
• Sales and purchases of agricultural holdings and land
• Adverse possession matters
• Auction sales and purchases
• Option agreements
• Overage arrangements
• Transfers by way of gift
• Advising, drafting and completing Leases, Licenses and Tenancies
• Lease Renewals, Surrenders and Assignments
• Leasehold extension transactions
• Complex development work including site acquisition and plot sales
• Investment sales and purchases
My aim is to understand my clients’ needs and objectives and to provide a plain-spoken, sincere, efficient and commercially-aware approach, so that the outcome is a practical solution both legally and commercially.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652323.