Call 01782 652300
I am a specialist family law solicitor I qualified as a Solicitor in 1993 having obtained a Law Degree (LLB Hons) and completing my Law Society Finals at Chester College of Law and have worked exclusively in the area of Family Law since qualification.
I have extensive experience in all areas of Family Law matters and am an Accredited Member of Resolution (a specialist family Law panel) with my specialisms being:
• Advanced Financial Provision and Private Law Children matters
The areas of work that I have experience include:
• Advising clients on all aspects of their separation including financial and children related issues
• Dealing with divorce including preparation of petitions and contested / defended proceedings
• Preparing documentation by way of separation deeds, consent orders, change of name deeds, living together agreements and pre-nuptial agreements
• Dealing with court proceedings by way of preparing applications, attending at court for all areas such as children, finance and non-molestation
My aim is to provide sensible and coherent advice, to understand the needs of my clients and to assist them in achieving the best possible outcome in what are usually difficult circumstances.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01782 652320.