Call 01782 652300
I am a Corporate, Commercial and Employment solicitor. I advise and assist businesses on partnership and company law matters and advise individuals and businesses on employment law matters. I have been working in this department since March 2018 and qualified as a solicitor in November 2018.
I have experience of advising both individuals and businesses in a wide range of employment matters including the following:
- Making a claim in the employment tribunal;
- Defending a claim in the employment tribunal;
- TUPE transfer process;
- Settlement agreements;
- Employment contracts, staff handbooks and employee policies;
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures; and
- Data protection compliance.
I have experience in a wide range of company and partnership matters including the following:
- shareholder arrangements including the drafting and negotiating of shareholder agreements
- data protection compliance
- company incorporation and constitutional matters
- business reorganisations and restructures
- terms and conditions
- non-disclosure agreements
- contractor agreements
- asset and share sales and purchases
- corporate compliance
My aim is to give my clients’ clear advice that addresses their need, taking full account of their individual circumstances and goals, and translate the legal framework into practical options and solutions to assist them to achieve their desired outcome.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01785 652322.