• Call 01782 652300

  • Divorce & Financial Settlement

    If your marriage has irretrievably broken down you may wish to commence divorce proceedings. We will offer advice on facts you can rely on when issuing proceedings for unreasonable behaviour, two years separation with consent, adultery, five years separation and desertion.

    It is essential to try and reach an agreement on the division of your family assets and to embody such agreement in a separation agreement (outside of divorce proceedings) or in a court order (within divorce proceedings). If this is not done then either party can resurrect financial issues in the future even against each other’s estate after death.

    We understand that family matters can be difficult and we are here to help and guide you through the process and the stress associated. People would rather avoid going to court if possible and we will do our best to settle matters without court involvement.


    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.