• Call 01782 652300

  • Change of Name

    If you wish to change your name or your child’s name a legal document is often required by authorities as proof of such name change.

    Anybody can change their name, such as women wishing to revert to their maiden name following divorce, provided it is not for illegal or immoral purposes .


    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.