Call 01782 652300
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our team at our Hanley office.
The successful candidate will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation and smooth running of the administration department, to ensure all financial and business objectives are met.
Duties will include:
• Ordering and monitoring of all stationery / household requirements for the business
• General housekeeping duties to ensure smooth administration support for the Hanley office.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
• Providing cover for reception staff as required
• Providing occasional holiday / absence cover for the office mail delivery service
• Maintenance of filing system
• Retrieving, recording and filing of wills and deeds
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Updating the database as required
• Undertaking health and safety checks as required.
• General admin support to staff members.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure. Candidates must be well organised with good communication skills and, whilst working largely as a team member, the ability to work on your own initiative is also important. Candidates must be hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role, to the highest possible standards. Good time keeping is also a must as is a willingness to help out where needed within the Department.
Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel.
The position is a full time role working 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday with a one hour lunch (35 hours per week) and offers a competitive starting salary depending upon experience, 20 days annual holidays plus Bank Holidays (increasing over time to 25 days plus Bank Holidays) and a contributory pension.
If you are looking to join a progressive and supportive business and wish to apply for this position you should send a full CV with covering letter detailing your experience to Jane Massey, HR Manager at email@example.com or by post at the following address:
Mrs J Massey
25 Albion Street
Applications are invited for immediate submission as consideration will be given to applications as they are received and the vacancy will be withdrawn once a suitable candidate has been found.